|New Year's Eve Activities for Kids|
If you are looking for activities to do with your kids on New Year's Eve, I have a round up of some of my favourites! I really love the idea of having a little goodie bag for them to open each hour filled with activities or treats, and the photo booth with props I think would be so fun!
We like to do a special little party for the kids for New Year's Eve. I like to decorate a bit and some years we'll have appies for dinner and set out some shortbread cookies and treats. During the evening, we love to play games and just be together and usually have a countdown around 8pm for the younger two. My oldest has been staying up the last few years to ring in the New Year.
1. Year in Review Interview Printable for Kids from The Scrapbooking Housewife.
2. A toast with Blackberry Mock Champagne from The Scrapbooking Housewife.
3. Paper Plate Noise Maker from Kix.
4. Time Capsule from Welcome to our Extraordinary Ordinary
5. Vision Boards for Kids from Baby Making Machine.
6. New Year's Eve Countdown Goodie Bags from Hoosier Homemade.
7. New Year's Tree from Our Best Bites.
8. DIY Balloon Drop from Been There, Pinned That.
9. I love the DIY Photo Booth and Photo Props from Paper & Cake Printable Partyware. You can also check your local party store for props as well. Kristen Duke Photography is offering up some free photo booth printables!
10. Countdown Paper Plate Clock craft from Buggy and Buddy.
11. Balloon Clock Countdown from The Suburban Mom.
12. New Year's Eve Reflection Game from The Dating Divas.
There are so many great New Year's party ideas for kids out there! Check out my New Year's Pinterest Board for more ideas!
Do you have a favourite New Year's Eve traditions you enjoy with your kids? Let me know in the comments!